Пређи на навигацију Пређи на претрагу
Такође погледајте: Addition
Sense of “what is added” dates from 14th century, from Средњи Енглески addicioun, addition, from Стари Француски adition, from Латински additiōnem, accusative singular of additiō, from addō (“add, put”).
- (uncountable) The act of adding anything.
- The addition of five more items to the agenda will make the meeting unbearably long.
- Anything that is added.
- (uncountable) The arithmetic operation of adding.
- (music) A dot at the right side of a note as an indication that its sound is to be lengthened one half.
- (chiefly legal) A title annexed to a person's name to identify him or her more precisely.
- (heraldry) Something added to a coat of arms, as a mark of honour.
- Antonym: abatement
- (act of adding): adding, annexation, inclusion
- (thing added): extra, supplement; See also Thesaurus:adjunct
- (act of adding): exclusion, reduction
- (thing added): deduction, reduction; See also Thesaurus:decrement
- (arithmetic operation): subtraction
act of adding
arithmetic: process of adding
arithmetic: thing added
- plus sign (+)
- addition, summation: (augend) + (addend strict sense) = (addend broad sense) + (addend broad sense) = (summand) + (summand) = (sum, total)
- subtraction: (minuend) − (subtrahend) = (difference, remainder)
- multiplication: (multiplier, multiplicator) × (multiplicand) = (factor) × (factor) = (product)
- division: (dividend) ÷ (divisor) = (quotient), remainder left over if divisor does not divide dividend
- “addition” in Douglas Harper, Online Etymology Dictionary, 2001–2022.
Declension of addition
addition f (plural additions)
- (arithmetic) addition (operation of adding a number to another)
- bill, check (written note of goods sold, services rendered, or work done, with the price or charge, in a bar or a restaurant)
- → Турски: adisyon
- “addition” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- (mathematics) an addition
|Declension of addition|