Иди на навигацију Иди на претрагу
- Responsible for a dishonest act.
- He was guilty of cheating at cards.
- (закон) Judged to have committed a crime.
- The guilty man was led away.
- Having a sense of guilt.
- Do you have a guilty conscience?
- 1898, Winston Churchill, chapter 8, in The Celebrity:
- I corralled the judge, and we started off across the fields, in no very mild state of fear of that gentleman's wife, whose vigilance was seldom relaxed. And thus we came by a circuitous route to Mohair, the judge occupied by his own guilty thoughts, and I by others not less disturbing.
- I have a guilty secret.
- Lua грешка in Модул:quote at line 165: The first parameter (language code) is missing..
- At twilight in the summer […] the mice come out. They […] eat the luncheon crumbs. Mr. Checkly, for instance, always brought his dinner in a paper parcel in his coat-tail pocket, and ate it when so disposed, sprinkling crumbs lavishly—the only lavishment of which he was ever guilty—on the floor.
responsible for a dishonest act
judged to have committed a crime
having a sense of guilt
guilty (plural guilties)