Пређи на навигацију Пређи на претрагу
- Responsible for a dishonest act.
- He was guilty of cheating at cards.
- (закон) Judged to have committed a crime.
- The guilty man was led away.
- Having a sense of guilt.
- Do you have a guilty conscience?
- I have a guilty secret.
- Шаблон:check deprecated lang param usage
- At twilight in the summer […] the mice come out. They […] eat the luncheon crumbs. Mr. Checkly, for instance, always brought his dinner in a paper parcel in his coat-tail pocket, and ate it when so disposed, sprinkling crumbs lavishly—the only lavishment of which he was ever guilty—on the floor.
responsible for a dishonest act
judged to have committed a crime
having a sense of guilt
guilty (plural guilties)