Пређи на навигацију Пређи на претрагу
hexagram (plural hexagrams)
- A hollow six-pointed star formed by overlapping two equilateral triangles.
- Any of the 64 sets of solid and broken lines formed by combinations of 2 trigrams used for divination in the I Ching.
- A large silver coin minted during the Byzantine Empire.
- hexagramme (rare)
- (6-pointed star): Star of David (Jewish contexts)
- (star shape): pentagram (5-pointed), heptagram (7-pointed)
- (divination): monogram, bigram, digram, trigram, tetragram