- The act or process of (physically or figuratively) attaching.
- 2005, Rebecca N. Baergen, Manual of Benirschke and Kaufmann's Pathology of the Human Placenta, strana 71:
- Lua грешка in Модул:languages/errorGetBy at line 14: Please specify a language or etymology language code in the first parameter; the value "<strong class="error"><span class="scribunto-error" id="mw-scribunto-error-51fddb02">Script error: The function "first_lang" does not exist.</span></strong>" is not valid (see Wiktionary:List of languages)..
- A strong bonding with or fondness for someone or something.
- I have such an attachment towards my fiancé!
- A dependence, especially a strong one.
- 2003, Griffith Edwards, Alcohol: The World's Favorite Drug, strana 63:
- A device attached to a piece of equipment or a tool.
- 1978, Walter H. Wager, Time of reckoning, strana 194:
- The means by which something is physically attached.
- 2012, Sinikka Elliott, Not My Kid: What Parents Believe about the Sex Lives of Their Teenagers, strana 46:
- (computing) A file sent along with a message, usually an email.
- (law) Taking a person's property to satisfy a court-ordered debt.
- attachment of earnings
- (meteorology) The act or process by which any (downward) leader connects to any available (upward) streamer in a lightning flash.
- 2009, Jakke Mäkelä, Eero Karvinen, Niko Porjo, Antti Mäkelä and Tapio Tuomi, Attachment of Natural Lightning Flashes to Trees: Preliminary Statistical Characteristics, published in the Journal of Lightning Research, volume 1
the act or process of (physically or figuratively) attaching
strong bonding towards or with
dependence, especially a strong one
device attached to a piece of equipment or a tool
process or means by which something is physically attached
file sent along with a message
legal: taking a person's property to satisfy a debt
attachment m or n (plural attachments)