⇒ ', ‘, ’`
|׳|| U+05F3, ׳
HEBREW PUNCTUATION GERESH
׳ (transliteration needed)
- Used after truncations of single words.
- Used after numbers written as a single Hebrew letter.
- (modern) Used as a diacritic in indicating a non-native sound.
- (modern) Used to represent the Latin-script apostrophe, especially that in English 's.
- (after truncations): ד׳, ה׳, מס׳, ר׳
- (after numbers): א׳, ב׳, ג׳, ד׳, ה׳, ו׳, ז׳, ח׳, ט׳, י׳, כ׳, ל׳, מ׳, נ׳, ס׳, ע׳, פ׳, צ׳, ק׳, ר׳, ש׳, ת׳
- (as a diacritic): ג׳, ד׳, ז׳, צ׳, ת׳