This template should be used on pages in the Категорија: namespace, and automatically generates descriptions and categorization for categories of a recognized type (see below). It is implemented by Модул:category tree and its submodule Модул:category tree/translitcatboiler.
This template automatically generates descriptions and categorization for categories whose name follows the format "(language name) transliterations of (language name) terms", "(language name) terms transliterated from other languages" and "Transliterations of (language name) terms". It should be added to all supported categories.
The template is implemented by Module:category tree and its submodule Module:category tree/translitcatboiler. For information on how to add new categories to the tree, or modify existing ones, see the latter module's documentation.
- The language code (see Wiktionary:Languages) of the language that the category name begins with, and which the category's contents belongs to. Leave this empty for categories that do not start with a language name.
- The code of the source language (see Wiktionary:Languages) that the terms in the category originate from. This is the part of the category name that follows the "transliterations of" part. For the "terms transliterated from other languages" category, leave this empty.
- On Category:English transliterations of Russian terms:
- On Category:Transliterations of Russian terms:
- On Category:English terms transliterated from other languages: