Unsupported titles/Vertical line
Пређи на навигацију Пређи на претрагу
Такође погледајте: ∣ [U+2223 DIVIDES], ׀ [U+05C0 HEBREW PUNCTUATION PASEQ], ǀ [U+01C0 LATIN LETTER DENTAL CLICK], и 丨 [U+4E28 CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-4E28]
- (logic) Joins two statements of which not both are true (nand)—the Sheffer stroke.
- (mathematics) Such that; having the property that.
- 2006, K. Chung et al., Bifurcation analysis of a two-degree-of-freedom aeroelastic system with freeplay structural nonlinearity by a perturbation-incremental method, Journal of Sound and Vibration.
- According to the three linear branches of the bilinear function for a freeplay model, the phase space can be divided into three regions, , where each corresponds to a linear system:
- (mathematics, of an expression) Evaluated at.
- (statistics) Conditional probability.
- ― the conditional probability of X given Y
- A tally mark.
- The number 6 can be represented as ||||||.
- Шаблон:check deprecated lang param usage
- If I was counting screws, for example, and using the tally mark system, I'd lay out the list:
- Phillips head, 1/2" |||
- Phillips head, 3/4" ||
- Phillips head, 1" ||||
- (linguistics) Separates elements of a word.
- (computing) Used as a pipe in Unix.
- (regular expressions) metacharacter that matches either the expression before or the expression after.
abc|defmatches "abc" or "def".
- See ∣ for the "divisor" or "divisibility" symbol.
- See Додатак:Неподржани наслови for single vertical lines enclosing other characters.
- See ‖ for a single caesura ("double vertical line").
- See ‖ ‖ for two caesuras enclosing other characters.