- Stiria (dated)
From Medieval Latin Styria, variant of Stiria, from Stira (“the Austrian city of Steyr”) + -ia (forming place names). Although no longer part of Styria, Steyr was the site of the court of the margraves of the March of Styria. It was itself named for its position at the confluence of the Steyr and Enns rivers.
- Риме: -ɪɹiə
- A southeastern state of Austria.
- (historical) The Duchy of Styria, a duchy within the Holy Roman Empire, located in modern-day southern Austria and northern Slovenia.
- (historical) A former Austrian marchland.
- (states of Austria) state of Austria; Burgenland, Carinthia, Lower Austria, Upper Austria, Salzburg, Styria, Tyrol, Vorarlberg, Vienna
- yatris (alphagram airsty)