Pređi na navigaciju Pređi na pretragu
- (Received Pronunciation) MFA(ključ): /ˈsændbɒks/
- (General American) MFA(ključ): /ˈsændbɑks/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: sand‧box
sandbox (plural sandboxes)
- (US) A children's play area consisting of a box filled with sand.
- A box filled with sand that is shaped to form a mould for metal casting.
- A container for sand or pounce, used historically before blotting paper.
- An animal's litter box.
- (rail transport) A box carried on locomotives, from which sand runs onto the rails in front of the driving wheels, to prevent slipping.
- (computing) An isolated area where a program can be executed with a restricted portion of the resources available.
- Running a program in a sandbox can prevent it from doing any damage to the system.
- (Wiktionary and WMF jargon) A page on a wiki where users are free to experiment without destroying or damaging any legitimate content.
- (US, military, slang, usually "The Sandbox") The Middle East.
- (play enclosure with sand): sandpit (UK):
- (rail transport) sand dome
box with sand for children
isolated program execution area
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
Lua greška in Modul:en-headword at line 45: The parameter "1" is not used by this template..
- (computing, transitive) To restrict (a program, etc.) by placing it in a sandbox.
- 2011, Richard Wagner, Building Facebook Applications For Dummies: