Idi na navigaciju Idi na pretragu
Takođe pogledajte: Dick
- 1 Engleski
- 1.1 Izgovor
- 1.2 Etimologija 1
- 1.3 Etimologija 2
- 1.4 Etimologija 3
- 1.5 Etimologija 4
- 1.6 Anagrami
- 2 German
- 3 Pennsylvania German
- (countable, obsolete) A male person.
- (countable and uncountable, vulgar, slang) The penis.
- (countable, Britanija, US, vulgar, slang, pejorative) A highly contemptible person; a jerk.
- That person is such a dick.
- (uncountable, US, Canada, vulgar, slang) Absolutely nothing.
- Last weekend I did dick.
- (penis): Vidite Tezaurus:penis
- (contemptible person): dickhead
- (contemptible person): asshole
- (contemptible person): jerk
highly contemptible person
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- (transitive, slang, vulgar) To mistreat or take advantage of somebody (with around).
- Dude, don't let them dick you around like that!
- (intransitive, slang, vulgar) To waste time, to goof off (with around).
- Quit dicking around and get to work!
- (transitive, slang, vulgar, of a man) To have sexual intercourse with.
- 1996, Clarence Major, Dirty bird blues:
- Listen, this old gal we going to see probably don't like liquor and drinking, so be cool. I'm just gon borrow a few bucks off her. I ain't never dicked her or nothing.
A shortening and alteration of de(t)ec(tive).
dick (plural dicks)
A shortening and alteration of dec(laration).
dick (plural dicks)
- (obsolete) A declaration.
- 1875, Mrs. George Croft Huddleston, Bluebell:
- "He seems to set a deal of store by her, though. There's some young 'ooman at home, where she lives, I'd take my dying dick."
Od Celtic numerals.
- Wirght, Peter (1995) Cumbrian Chat, Dalesman Publishing Company, →ISBN, page 7
- Deakin, Michael A.B. (2007), Leigh-Lancaster, David, editor, The Name of the Number, Australian Council for Educational Research, →ISBN, page 75
- Varvogli, Aliki (2002) Annie Proulx's The Shipping News: A Reader's Guide, Continuum International Publishing Group, →ISBN, pages 24-25
- dick u Duden na internetu